The functions of custom furniture hardware are: fastening, connecting, opening and closing, etc. It is about the durability, smoothness and flexibility of furniture usage. Today, ROEASY will popularize common custom furniture hardware. When you choose, you can choose durable and easy-to-use hardware to enhance the experience.
The function of the door hinge is to connect the wardrobe cabinet and the door panel. Additionally, the door hinges can be opened and closed when in use. How do we differentiate between good hinges? As a professional door hinge types supplier, suggestions given by ROEASY are as follow:
(1) Look at the material. When door hinge types manufacturer produces hinges, the most commonly used materials are iron, steel, and other alloys. For us laymen, the way to tell is to feel the weight in our hands. Heavier materials will suffice.
(2) From the point of view of the electroplating process, the surface of a good hinge is smooth and bright.
(3) From the design point of view, when designing a good door hinge, the flow linearity and relaxation are reasonable.
(4) From the perspective of buffering effect, damping is basically used for door hinges at present, so it is easy to distinguish the buffering effect.
Wardrobe drawers are used to sort and store small items.
(1) Look at the material, the texture of a good drawer rail material will tell you, and you can also use your hands to weigh it.
(2) From the perspective of design and sliding method, good slide rails are all three-section slide rails, which slide with steel balls.
(3) Look at the brand.
The primary function of the handle is to open and close the door panel, followed by aesthetics.
(1) Look at the material. At present, the handles on the market are zinc alloy, iron, copper and so on.
(2) Look at the surface treatment. A good handle handles rounder.
(3) Weighing, the material will naturally have weight.
(4) Look at the design and detail processing, and the details look at the quality.
Above we mainly talked about common hardware such as wardrobes, shoe cabinets, wine cabinets and bookcases. Generally speaking, we can judge by material, weight, texture and design, and brand. However, custom furniture hardware also includes fasteners: such as 3-in-1s, self-tapping screws, corner codes, hangers, drawer locks, functional hardware and other small products. When choosing, we can also choose door hinges, drawer rails and handles. How do you choose them? It depends on whether the brand values word of mouth, customer experience and after-sales service. Due to the customer's time cost and our own manpower and material cost, we ROEASY use the best hardware to ensure the durability and smoothness of the overall wardrobe, thus accumulating a good reputation for users. Only then can there be customer referrals and repurchase rates. We hope to grow with our customers and trust each other.