How to identify the quality of decorite drawer slides? Generally, the identification is mainly based on the load-bearing capacity of drawer slides, internal structure, and drawer material. Let's take a look at the following introduction.
(1) Load-bearing capacity of decorite drawer slides
The quality of the drawer slides directly affects the load-bearing capacity of the drawer. You can check the load-bearing capacity of the drawer yourself by the following methods: pull the drawer out completely, press the outer edge of the front of the drawer with your hand, and observe the front inclination of the drawer from the side. The smaller the front inclination, the stronger the load-bearing capacity of the drawer.
(2) Internal structure of drawer slides
Inside the slide rail is its bearing structure, which is directly related to its load-bearing capacity. At present, there are both steel ball slides and silicon wheel slides on the market. The steel ball slide rail automatically removes the dust and dirt on the slide rail through the rolling of the steel ball, to ensure the cleanliness of the slide rail and will not affect its sliding function due to the entry of dirt into the interior. At the same time, the steel ball can spread the force to the surrounding, ensuring the stability of the drawer in the horizontal and vertical directions.
(3) The material of the drawer
The steel drawers are darker silver-gray from the outside, with a delicate texture. And compared with aluminum drawers, steel drawer side panels are thicker. The color of the powder-sprayed steel drawer is lighter than that of the steel drawer, which is light silver gray. Powder-coated steel drawers are thinner than steel drawers but thicker than aluminum drawers.
The above is a brief introduction on how to identify the quality of decorite drawer slides. I believe that after the above introduction, everyone will have a certain understanding of the quality identification of drawer slides. Of course, after choosing a high-quality drawer slide, the next step is to pay attention to the installation.
(1) The first is the choice of size. In general, the length of the drawer slides should be the same as the length of the drawer. If the rails are too short, the drawer will not reach the maximum opening and closing. If it is too long, it will not be able to install.
(2) For drawer slides, installation is relatively simple. The key is how to dismantle. In some assembly drawings of metal drawer slides undermount, there are more detailed steps. With these steps, it can be removed well. Therefore, if you want to install it, you can think in reverse and restore it step by step from the steps of dismantling, then you will know how to install the drawer slide rail.