Many people don't understand the material of easy hinges for cabinets, so there will be many problems when purchasing, especially according to the hinges used in different environments, the material of products is also different. What is the specific material of the easy hinges for cabinets and what are the styles of the hinge? Next, we will introduce the problems of the hinge in detail.
(1) Cabinet hardware fitting are divided into two types: functional and decorative hardware. If the cabinet is in a humid and smoky environment in the kitchen, the hardware fitting selected should be able to withstand the test of corrosion, rust and damage.
(2) Functional cabinet hardware refers to the hardware fitting used to realize some functions, such as hinges and drawer slides. Among them, the hinge must withstand the test of time. It must not only open and close the cabinet door, but also bear the weight of the door alone.
(3) In addition, the drawer slide can not be ignored. It is fixed on the side plate and drawer and bears the full weight of the drawer. The high-quality drawer slide can pull the drawer without effort.
(4) The selection of these hardware fittings must be of good quality. It is recommended that users buy or use cabinet hardware fittings made of stainless steel materials. It is the connecting hardware connecting the cabinet door panel and the cabinet body. It should not only support the full weight of the cabinet door panel, but also withstand the test of opening and closing the cabinet door countless times.
(1) In terms of the opening and closing mode of the hinge used on the door panel, there are generally two-point clamping and three-point clamping hinges, as well as multi-point positioning hinges. The multi-point positioning means that the door panel can stay at any angle when it is opened, which will not be laborious or suddenly closed, so as to ensure the safety of use. It is suitable for a lifting type cabinet door.
(2) From the opening and closing form of the cabinet door, the types of easy hinges for cabinets can also be roughly divided into two categories: the outer side and the inner side. The outer side has the difference between half cover and full cover. In addition, there are also hinges connecting door panels of special materials, such as hinges for glass doors, hydraulic buffer hinges, etc.
(3) In terms of structure, most of the hinges on the market are removable, which are divided into two parts: base and buckle. In terms of hinge material, most hinges are now made of cold rolled steel. Good hinges are basically formed by stamping at one time, and there are one to several layers of coating to ensure the smooth and thick feel, which is not easy to be attached by the moisture in the kitchen or corroded.
(4) In terms of function, the easy hinges for cabinets is divided into ordinary 90 degrees. It is necessary to screw down the screws to disassemble the door. For the quick installation of 90 degrees, the door can be pulled down or installed, which is convenient and light. There are also 120 degrees, 150 degrees and 170 degrees. The buffer has a damping effect 2 cm after closing the door.