Traditional furniture is connected by a wooden structure and does not require hardware accessories. However, with the development of furniture modernization and the increase of people's demand for exquisite life, hardware accessories have gradually become a very critical factor in measuring the overall quality of furniture. Whether you ask the woodworker to make furniture on-site, or customize or purchase finished furniture, the hardware of the furniture is a part that cannot be underestimated. Therefore, the next step is to introduce the maintenance skills of furniture hardware accessories.
1. To clean furniture hardware accessories, wipe with a damp cloth or damp a damp cloth with neutral detergent or detergent, and finally wipe dry water stains. Do not wipe the furniture directly with water, which is easy to damage the furniture accessories.
2. When the surface is severely stained or scratched, or burned by fireworks, lightly rub the surface with fine sandpaper, and then wipe it with a scouring pad.
1. For movable furniture hardware fittings such as drawer guide rails, lubricating oil should be applied regularly and appropriately, which can reduce the friction sound of the hardware and prolong the service life.
2. Clean the hardware accessories regularly, and apply some lubricating oil to the sliding or moving parts after cleaning.
1. Avoid wiping the furniture with water. You must use special furniture cleaner or maintenance agent (such as Bi Lizhu, etc.) on a regular basis. It is best to spray the special furniture cleaner or maintenance agent on a clean cotton cloth and gently wipe off the dust. Do not scrape the surface of furniture hardware fittings with sharp or hard objects, and avoid contact with substances such as hydrochloric acid, salt, and bittern.
2. Regularly check the firmness of the hinges, slide rails, eccentric parts and other hardware, and fix them immediately if they are loose.